Hi class! Great to meet you all.
This is a recap of what we went through in class:
- Introduction to the class, teacher, and students
- Introduction to everyone’s interests and what you expect from this class
- Learning about creating a new repository on GitHub
Here is the slide show from our class:
The assignments for this week are:
- Watch the videos of “what is Git?” on Lynda.com
- Create your profile on our Class Blog
- Find a project from Processing Exhibition or Creative Applications that speaks to your artistic practice or interests & create a response piece. Could be 2d or 3 dimensional.
- Document the piece and post it.
- Identify the key concept(s) or approaches that speak to you, and write a post on the class blog and class Learning Portfolio.
- Learning Portfolio