This is what we went through in class:
- Tinkercad + 3d printing.
- Your assignment:
- Please do the same exercise with a personality of your choice to take 10 photos of different objects / textures / color from online and around you to describe this personality. Create a mood board from these images and post it on the class blog.
- Design and create a 3d rending of you name tag with tinker cad. This will be your name tag for your final project.
- 3D Print your name tag at the making center.
- Purchasing the following materials:
- Copper Foil Tape $5.95 at Adafruit or Tinkersphere – could be shared between 2 people
- Regular (your choice of color) LED Pack $6.95 at Adafruit or tinkersphere
- 3V Coin Cell Battery $0.95 X4 at Adafruit, tinkersphere, Amazone or any hardware store like home depot
- Light Sensor Board $8 (Optional)
- RGB Led Boards $5 per 2 (Optional)
- Battery Holder Board $3 (Optional)
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (Set of 12) $3.95 (Optional)
- We will be meeting in the making center next class